You are a football player or other athlete? Or a sports organization, like a hockey club? I studied sports law at University of Neuchâtel and Sports Management at University of St. Gallen in cooperation with FC Schalke 04.
Success means to me that the individual athlete and club official is accepted and supported as a person. A vision should be the common ground for which the organization lives, e.g., “we want to be world champions!” I can support you in the following fields:
- Development of the “magic triangle” for clubs to be successful:
- Vision of the organization
- Strategy to achieve goals
- success oriented and friendly culture that supports the individual
- Employment contracts with athletes
- Representation in employment law trials, also at FIFA
- Support for football players in negotiations with their clubs
- Development of retirement strategies for athletes
- Social media strategy and marketing of individuals and clubs
- Incorporation and organization of Swiss associations
As lawyer with the relevant education I can help athletes and organizations move forward and become more successful.
It is important to me to be easily reachable for you. Furthermore, I value a strong relationship of trust. If you are interested in working with me, I am looking forward to hearing from you.